Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

I'm not sure exactly how Daniel was feeling yesterday during Father's Day. As far as I know he was doing better then I was on Mother's Day. I was hoping to stop by the cemetary to leave some flowers for Daniel's dad, Jim and Gabriel (they're buried together). But we didn't get around to doing that.
Late Father's Day evening we were watching a movie and relaxing after Halayna went to bed. I was laying there and feeling baby move. I could actually feel baby with my hand! So I told Daniel and grabbed his hand. He then felt baby move! It was so exciting! I don't remember getting to feel Halayna or Gabriel with my hand so early. I told Daniel I had to write it down so I don't forget when he first felt baby. Then he said, "Father's Day." I said, "oh yeah!"
How cool is that?

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about Daniel yesterday in church, wondering how he must be feeling on that day.
    I'm glad his Father's Day ended joyfully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really neat that he felt the baby on Father's Day. What a special memory, and I hope your days continue to be filled with those joys. :)

    ReplyDelete