Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tears

I am sitting here, with wet cheeks. After reading stories of other mothers who have children in heaven. There are so many! After reading about each one, I ask "God why?" "Why are our perfect, beautiful children taken from us?" I don't expect an answer. I just throw it out there. It is just so heartbreaking. So many others going through the same grief as I am. I feel so close to them. Like we're all in a special group together. Even though I've never met them. There will always be a connection with those other women.
What can I do? What can we do to help all of these hurting women out there? What can we do? There is just so much pain...

Don't forget about us. Don't forget about the babies not with us. Say their names. Talk about them. Cry for us. Pray for us. Listen to us. Let us know you're thinking about us. Don't forget...because we haven't.

2 comments:

  1. He is never forgotten Lori. He is so perfect and so beautiful.
    Whenever you feel like talking about Gabriel, you just give me a call. :)
    This weeks topic during our walk: Gabriel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that, Brienne! :) Thanks for sharing, Lori, and I hope I will always remember Gabriel (and Adam, Eve, Halayna, and this little one...) for years to come.

    ReplyDelete