Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My beautiful Gabriel





My beautiful Gabriel,

I miss you more than anything right now. Looking at your beautiful face in pictures makes me smile and cry. I wish you were here with me now but I know you're with our Father in Heaven running and playing. Playing "tickle toes" with your grandpa and sitting on Jesus' lap. I bet you've even met Paul and Noah, Abraham and Elijah. And probably your ancestors we've only read about. Even your older brother and sister. Before I get to see you again, know that I think of you often, everyday, and love you more than words can express. I will never forget you, my beautiful son, Gabriel.

Love, your mommy.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this tribute, Lori. These pictures are beautiful, and I'm so glad you have them.

    ReplyDelete