Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Stone

It's kind of hard to see...his name is in the middle. Here's what it says:

Gabriel James
Born into the arms of Jesus
on October 30, 2009

Thanks to my friend, Charity who took this photo!


I haven't been to the cemetary since this was taken. There's no peticular reason. I think about going, it just doesn't happen. And it's not really a place I want to go alone...I guess I just don't really like going to cemetaries. I don't think of Gabriel as being there. I think of him in Heaven playing and laughing with Jesus and his family and other little children. I am hoping to at least get to the cemetary on his birthday to honor his memory. Maybe bring some flowers or a pinwheel (I have two still!).
I still think of Gabriel everyday but haven't cried for a while. It's hard to imagine what he'd be like now at 9 months if he would have lived. It's hard to think of what your child would have been like when you never got a chance to meet them.
I do know one thing, he would have been as beautiful as the day he was born!
And now the tears come...


Loving you, missing you, thinking of you, everyday...baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment